Here are directions for how to turn your extra closet into a dry bar… how fun is that?
- That old closet is the perfect spot for a fun, new dry bar.
- Start by removing closet doors and cleaning items out.
- Once the power is off, a new electrical outlet can be installed as well as overhead task lighting.
- A fresh coat of paint adds a festive party look.
- Shelving will keep barware and party supplies at your fingertips.
- A couple of coats for water-based stain followed by a sealer will finish off plywood that can be used to make a countertop.
- A painted cabinet with modern hardware will provide storage underneath.
- Cold snacks and beverages can go in a new mini-fridge and a microwave will keep the hot snacks coming.
- Finally, add a few fun accessories and your plain closet has now been transformed into a new dry bar that’s ready for entertaining.